Maui is proud to present Worthshop #3, a unique and informational event hosted by Hawaii Life for those interested in the affluent housing market on Maui. Whether you’re a Maui real estate agent, broker, or simply interested in learning more, this event will be the perfect opportunity to network, receive valuable information and learn about all aspects of the luxury housing market from those who know best. With this year’s theme of Simplicity in mind, Hawaii Life has chosen some of the best simply smart speakers for the event, including thought leaders, designers, entrepreneurs and writers from all over the country:
- Michela O’Connor Abrams – President of Dwell Media, an award-winning design and media lifestyle company and the creators of Dwell Digital, Dwell on Design events, Dwell Homes Collection and New Face of Affluence reports.
- Lou Doctor – President of Crowd Supply, financial advisor and founder of ten technology and e-commerce companies.
- Chad Roffers – Head of Client Services at Concierge Auctions, an international luxury real estate company.
- Kurt Yaziki – Broker Relations Manager at Zillow, national speaker on forward-thinking marketing strategies and former Microsoft Digital Advertising employee.
- Edward “Ted” Clement Jr., Esq. – Former Land Protection Director and Executive Director at Aquidneck Land Trust in Rhode Island, currently working for Hawaiian Island Land Trust.
- Stephanie Pfeffer – Executive Vice President of Luxury Portfolio International, a leading luxury real estate marketing program.
- Bernard Uy – Co-Founder and Creative Director of Wall-to-Wall Studios, an integrated brand design firm in Honolulu and Pittsburg.
- Marc Davison – 1000watt, a marketing, design and strategy firm focused on the real estate industry.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to hear from some of Hawaii’s leaders and innovators in the real estate industry, including:
- Sherry A Chris of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
- Bob Cella of Coldwell Banker Island Properties
- Bill Chee of Prudential Locations LLC
- Matthew Beall of Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers
- Winston Welborn, Creative Director of Hawaii Life
- Matthew Ferrara of Mathew Ferrara & Company
- Beth Butler, VP of Business Development at ONE Sotheby’s International Realty
- Michele Sero, Founder of Doorsteps
- David Knox of David Knox Productions, Inc.
- Bob Cartwright of Whalers Realty
- Mary Lavoie of Elite Pacific Properties LLC
- Neal Norman of Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers
- Eileen Lacerte of Hawaii Beach and Golf Properties
Worthshop #3 will be held December 12th and 13th at the Four Seasons Maui in Wailea, where you will receive a discounted room rate as part of the event. Tickets are available for purchase for the entire event or single days through Eventbrite. Those who choose to purchase the Worthpass will receive access to all VIP events and after-parties, including a private cocktail party at a stunning estate in nearby Maui Meadows. Take a look a the schedule and stay tuned for important updates as the event gets closer! Hope to see you there, Maui! “Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication” Leonardo Da Vinci